I totally forgot to write about my bowden setup. I will keep this brief, because it is very simple. Below are pictures of the parts with comments.
Above is the bowden coupler. I parameterized it better and simplified the script over the original. The new script allows me to take into account offsets in the hole and filament output. I used a pencil sharpener to slightly taper the holes so I could thread on the nuts. I am using 6mmOD 4mmID PTFE tubing. I found I just needed to get enough leverage on the nuts and they threaded relatively easily. The part can be found here… http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15223
I am using Stoffel15’s 9/47 wade’s extruder with a Nema 17 stepper. I just wanted to get more torque on the filament, no other particular reason for choosing this cold end. Parts are here…http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4964
Here you can see the x-carriage. I put a piece of PTFE in the gap so the filament doesn’t collapse from the pressure.